Out of Boubyan Bank’s concern to provide the highest levels of service to its customers and with emphasis on the importance of Quality Service in achieving the objectives of the bank, we are pleased to inform you that if you have any complaints, please let us know about it so as we can make it right and enhance your future experiences with Boubyan Bank. To help us address your concern quickly and effectively please find below the steps and procedures to be followed upon filing a complaint:Filing a Complaint:
The complaint should be filed using the complaint form only.
A complaint should be filed using any of the below methods:
- In person via the Complaints Unit:
- Visit us in person at the Complaints Unit available during weekdays from 08h00 till 15h00 (Kuwait City - Mubarkiya - Ali Al Salem St. - Mubarak Tower Block 5, Building 15 Central Commercial Area).
- Fill the complaint form in any of our branches then hand the form to the branch manager and receive a copy of the complaint form.
- Fill the complaint form then send it by email to Complaintunit@bankboubyan.com
- P.O. Box.:
- Fill the complaint form then send it by mail to Boubyan bank - Complaint Unit - P.O.Box 25507 Safat 13116 Kuwait.
Studying the complaint:
The Complaints Unit at the bank shall be the only body to study the subject of the complaint in a professional and accurate manner. The Complaints Unit works as an independent unit upon performing its duties.
In case the Complaints Unit sees that corrective measures are needed, the bank shall be committed to performing the same.
Response to complaints:
Response to complaints shall be made in writing.
Response should be provided by the Complaints Unit within 15 business days from the date of receiving the complaint.
Filing an appeal with the Central Bank of Kuwait:
In case the subject of complaint is not rectified/sorted out, or in case the customer is not convinced by the bank’s response to the complaint, the customer shall be entitled to file an appeal with the Central Bank of Kuwait using the form made for this purpose.
Complaints are disregarded in the below cases:
If the customer’s signature does not match the one with bank’s records.
If the subject of the complaint is being heard before the courts of law.
If there is no contractual relationship between the applicant and the bank.
Contacts of Complaint Unit at Boubyan Bank:
Contacts of Customers’ Protection Unit at the Central Bank of Kuwait:
- What are the procedures if the customer wants to file an official complaint?
- There is an approved unified form for filing complaints. An official letter will be sent to the customer in response to his complaint.
- Where can I get the complaint’s form and submit it?
- Customers may file their complaints through any of the following options:
- Any of Boubyan Bank branches (the form shall be filled out).
- Sending the complaint’s form after printing it and filling it out to Complaintunit@bankboubyan.com
- Visiting the Complaints Unit (Mubarkiya, Mubarak Tower, M1 Floor)
- Sending the complaint by mail (Complaints Unit, P.O. Box 25507, Safat 13116, Kuwait).
- What is the time needed to respond to a complaint?
- A response will be sent regarding the complaint within 15 business days as per the procedures adopted in all banks and approved by the Central Bank of Kuwait.
- In case the customer is not convinced of the response, what can he do?
- He can visit the Central Bank of Kuwait and file an appeal regarding the response on his complaint.
- Can an unauthorized person for the account file a complaint in the name of the customer?
- An unauthorized person to manage the account cannot file a complaint unless he is entitled to manage it (such as a father/guardian over a minor’s account.)
- Is there any way to settle any subject over the phone or in a quick manner?
- Boubyan Bank has a special unit called Customer Care Unit which receives remarks and complaints over the phone.
- In case the customer wants to file an unofficial complaint over the phone, what is the time needed to contact the customer?
- 24 hours from the time of receiving the application.
- How to contact the Customer Care Unit?
- Via the IVR service at 1820082 or through any of the Bank’s branches.