(Recite with Boubyan) Competition
Boubyan Bank’s management is pleased to announce the launch of its annual Glorious Qur’an memorization and recitation competition (Recite with Boubyan) for the eighth consecutive year. This year, the competition will be held only for the children of Boubyan Bank’s customers and Al Ghaly & Prime accounts’ customers.
- The participant or any of his parents must be a customer of Boubyan Bank.
- Fill out the below application form, which includes the participant’s information, and choose your age segment.
- Registration available untill March 19th 2022
- All participants who were previous winners must select new Juz’s or Hizbs they never recited during the past rounds of the competition.
- We will be contacting everyone by phone to explain the details of the competition, communicate the recitation date, and the remote-participation method.
- Prequalification will be conducted through remote means of communication (Zoom, WhatsApp video calling, FaceTime), and we will be explaining the details to everyone via a phone call.
- Prequalification will extend from March 27th to March 31st 2022.
- Final rounds for qualifiers will be conducted directly in one location to be determined later on.
- Final rounds will be from Sunday, April 10th 2022 - 9 Ramadan 1443 A.H. until April 13th 2022 - 12 Ramadan 1443 A.H. from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm (two days from males and 2 days for females).
- The competition will be held for various age segments, with each segment falling into two separate sub-segments (males and females).
Prizes and Segments
|Age||Number of Participants||Memorization||First Place||Second Place||Third Place|
|26 - 30||(80 - 80)||5 Juz's||800||700||600|
|18 - 25||(80 - 80)||3 Juz's||500||450||400|
|14 - 17||(80 - 80)||2 Juz's||400||350||300|
|10 - 13||(80 - 80)||One Juz'||300||250||200|
|7 - 9||(80 - 80)||One Hizb||200||150||100|