Boubyan’s Short-term Finance
The short-term finance is a new finance offer introduced by Boubyan bank to help you achieve your personal projects by providing you with a convenient and flexible short-term finance of a maximum of KD 5,000 and a maximum period of 2 years at competitive low rates.
- Short term consumer cash finance
- Competitive low rates
- You can enjoy the offer repeatedly under the finance’s terms and conditions.
- Kuwaiti customers with salary transfers.
- No special fees apply to the finance. However, a KD 50 vendor payment is included within the transaction.
Terms and conditions
- All terms and conditions of a regular personal finance apply.
- You can apply by visiting the branch.
- Public sector employees can avail the offer with no additional conditions.
- For private sector employees, the customer should be an employee of the listed companies and should have completed the probation period.
- Minimum finance amount KD 1,000 and maximum amount KD 5,000.
- Tenure: minimum 1 year, maximum 2 years
- Monthly installments
- The finance amount should be within the consumer maximum limit (KD 25,000).
- The finance amount will be deposited directly into the salary account.
- The customer cannot have multiple short-term finance simultaneously.
- A customer can apply for another short-term finance only after fully paying the previous finance.
- The customer can apply for a regular personal finance if he still have an outstanding short-term finance balance subject to the debt burden ratio.