Boubyan Bank Is Named the Best Islamic Digital Bank in the Middle East
For the second time in a row, Boubyan Bank deserved to stay at the top of the pyramid of digital banking services by receiving award for the Best Islamic Digital Bank in the Middle East in 2019 by Global Finance
The most significant aspect about this award is that it comes from an international institution which is renowned for its fairness and credibility, and this crowns our efforts over the past years where the bank invested in IT and digital banking services.
Boubyan Bank is considered one of a few banks in the region, and may be globally as well, that satisfied the conditions of the award’s submission as all the standards set by Global Finance were met by Boubyan Bank’s experience in the past years.
Winning Criteria Set by the Panel of International Judges:
In its report about the selection criteria set by a panel of international judges, Global Finance referred to such criteria as: -
- Strength of strategy set by the bank for attracting and servicing digital customers.
- Success in getting clients to use digital offerings.
- Growth of customers who use digital banking services through their various channels, whether through online banking or smart phones.
- Innovation and creativity in providing outstanding banking and non-banking services via electronic channels.
- As per Global Finance, a number of Islamic banks around the world were shortlisted for the Best Islamic Digital Bank Award, however, the panel’s final decision was naming Boubyan Bank as the World’s Best Islamic Digital Bank.