We're committed to serving you better
Dear Valued Customer,
I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a blessed Eid Al Fitr, and pray that this pandemic passes off quickly, sparing our country and the whole world and life returns to normal as soon as possible.
The global COVID-19 crisis impacted almost every aspect of our personal and professional lives, and to help you through this unprecedented situation, we're working tirelessly to make sure that you have access to our advice and have the support you need. We are committed to minimizing any disruption to our service, also we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and adhering to Government and Health directives.
I want to share with you an update on the steps that Boubyan Bank has progressively taken to maintain business continuity and high-quality customer service for our customers.
Digital Services to assist your daily needs
Some of the services that you can perform using different Boubyan digital channels include:
- Making local and international money transfers
- Western Union money transfers
- Paying telephone and internet subscription bills
- Donating to a wide range of charities, paying through Zakat and Zakat AlFitr Services
- Paying credit card bills and changing pin for new and existing cards.
- Receiving money through Pay Me service to Boubyan account.
- Opening a new account or a new fixed deposit.
- Issuing a digital prepaid card.
- Purchasing iTunes and Google Play cards.
- Buying e-vouchers for PlayStation, X-Box and Nintendo.
- Getting information about the next salary transfer date.
- Registering to the KCC digital service to be able to receive dividends.
- Updating personal information including changing mobile number & updating expired civil id.
Product & Service enhancements
Boubyan Bank has undertaken many measures since this crisis erupted to help ease your financial burden, including:
For Business Banking Customers
- Providing online application facility for Medium and Small-scale companies to apply for a finance to help them sustain their projects.
- Providing a three-month fee waiver for POS terminals rental, Payment Gateway and E-Pay services.
- Delaying the collection of due payment on affected business customers without any penalty
For individual customers
- Increasing Pay Me pay transfer limit to KD 2,000 daily with 15 total transactions and 5,000 monthly, to help the increased usage during lockdown.
- Increasing the payment limit on UTap transactions without having to enter your PIN to KD 25, to encourage contactless payments, with a maximum of KD 200 per day.
- Postponing installments of finances from April till September 2020, as well as credit card installments (excluding full payment credit cards).
- Offering the concierge service for our Platinum Banking Customers to assist them with different services during the full lockdown.
We hope you are enjoying our wide range of products and services, and please rest assured that we are all doing our best to ensure we are able to provide you the best banking experience.
Till we meet again, please stay home and stay safe.
Abdullah Abdulkareem Al- Tuwaijri
Deputy Chief Executive Officer