Boubyan App Update
The latest 6.11 Boubyan App update introduces various smart features and innovative services designed to provide you with a convenient experience that concentrates the most practical and the frequently used banking solutions that you can comfortably access anytime and anywhere.
The new update includes
- Pause & Resume Cards
- to better control your card, you can temporarily pause and resume it as needed if you cannot find it, when you travel and leave it home, or if someone else is using it.
- Block Credit, Prepaid, and Digital Cards
- If your card is lost or stolen, you can immediately block it from the App instead of contacting the Call Center.
- Fixed Deposits Partial Withdrawals & Deposits
- You can now process partial withdrawals from Al Jana deposit and partial deposits to Al Mona deposit directly from the App without having to visit a branch.
- Boubyan to Boubyan PayMe
- When paying through a Pay Me link, you can choose to pay directly from your account instead of using KNet.
- Fixed Deposits for CLICK customers
- CLICK customers below 21 can open Al Mona Fixed Deposit through the App.
- Change the Transfer Limits in Real Time
- Change your transfer limits instantly in real time.
- Adding and activating a Western Union Beneficiary
- Without having to call the Call Center, you can add a WU beneficiary through the App and receive a confirmation SMS within minutes. After activating the added beneficiary through the App you can start WU transfers immediately.
- Pay Me History & Share
- You can view the history of Pay Me transactions and resend an old request instantly through Msa3ed.
- Username in Profile
- You can view your App username in the Profile section to make sure you will not forget it.
- Add Email to the Profile
- You can add your email address even if you have not registered your email previously.
- Relationship Manager contact details
- Private and Platinum customers can email their RM directly from the App and save his contact information in their phone’s contacts list.