Apple Messages Service
Activate the free Apple Messages service from Boubyan App for a chance to win an iPhone 12 Pro or an Apple Watch 44mm and receive all financial and non-financial messages and transaction alerts from Boubyan Bank anywhere in the World by staying connected to the Internet without changing the SIM card or adding a new one. You can also chat directly with Msa3ed or Live Chat for any inquiries about Boubyan accounts, services and products all via Apple Messages.
- The promotion will run for a month starting from 21 June.
- All customers who activates both financial and non-financial Apple Messages service and keep them activated will automatically enter the draw.
- 4 winners will be chosen randomly and their names will be announced at the end of the campaign through Boubyan’s social media channels.
|First Winner||iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB|
|Second Winner||iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB|
|Third Winner||Apple Watch Series 6 44mm Cellular + GPS|
|Fourth Winner||Apple Watch Series 6 44mm Cellular + GPS|
Activating Apple Messages Service
- Go to Settings inside Boubyan App and tap Alert
- Choose the type of alerts you want to receive through the Apple Messages
- Agree on Terms & Conditions
- You will be automatically directed to the Message App and you will send “Subscribe” to Boubyan Bank’s number 1820082
- You will receive a message confirming your subscription to the service.
Deactivating Apple Messages on Other Devices Linked to Your Primary Device
You can also deactivate the Apple Messages on any other Apple devices linked to your primary device.
- Go to the settings of the device you wish to stop receiving the messages on
- Choose Messages
- Click “Send & Receive”
- Uncheck the phone number or Apple ID to stop receiving the messages on that device.
- Click on the following for more information: Apple Support