First step to secure your child's future
Boubyan Bank’s Graduation Account is a long-term savings plan, which provides you with the best scheme to invest in your children’s future.
This account is covered by Boubyan Takaful insurance and is designed under a Mudaraba contract to guarantee secure profit.
- Fixed monthly installments
- Full insurance coverage provided by Boubyan Takaful Insurance Company
- Monthly high-rate profit earnings distributed upon account maturity
- Possibility to break the deposit any time before maturity and you will receive the entire savings account with the profit till the period of time
Terms & Conditions
- Flexible target savings starting from a minimum of KWD 10,000 to a maximum KWD 250,000
- Maturity date period ranges from 4 to 18 years
- Monthly installment amounts will be deducted automatically from the cardholder’s account
- The Graduation Account matures when the set target amount is reached or the beneficiary turns 18 years old
- Boubyan Bank customers with a salary above KWD 1,000 are eligible to apply
- For individual customers only
- The cardholder should not be older than 60 years and the beneficiary should not be more than 14 years old at the time of the opening