Boubyan Digital Academy
Your pathway for a career in digital banking
Boubyan Bank’s Digital Academy is collaborating with Pega International to help you launch your career in digital banking. Boubyan Digital Academy, which falls under Boubyan Bank Business School, is a comprehensive program that will develop future Boubyan bankers in Digital group. The program is tailored for high technical achievers and targets recent university graduates from the field of computer science or similar. Develop highly sought after skills by learning advanced Business Process Management (BPA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for your prospective jobs. Boubyan excels as a leading bank in innovation, digital, and fintech solutions, join us on this journey and prepare yourself for roles in careers of the future.
- Distinguished Kuwaiti fresh graduates with a degree in computer science or similar
- The participants should be fluent in English
- Pass the technical assessments and interviews
- Program duration: 3 months - October to December 2021
- The Academy will build on the educational journey of the fresh graduates with several trainings in technical models and international certifications from reputable organizations such as Information Systems Audit Control Association (ISACA), International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), Microsoft, Pega, and other international institutions.
- The program will include exams for international certifications, in addition to presentations and projects that the trainees will work on during the program period.
- Monthly allowance will be provided during the training period
- Full time employment opportunity in Boubyan after successful completion of Boubyan Digital Academy