Scuba diving workshop for CLICK customers
Boubyan bank is organizing a Scuba Diving training course for CLICK customers in collaboration with KSSC Club. The 6-day training course will include classes to introduce the basics of diving as well as a practical training in a swimming pool and in open sea. Participants who complete successfully the training course will receive an international diving certification from the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI). Registration for this event is open until September 2nd through this page and the participation of 10 CLICK male customers will be confirmed through a draw.
- 10 male CLICK customers
- 8th September 2019
- 6 days
- Sessions and Timing
- Days 1 & 2: 5 to 7 PM: Basics of diving classes.
- Days 3 & 4: 7 to 9 PM: Diving practice in a swimming pool.
- Days 5 & 6: (8AM until the training session ends) Diving practice in open sea (depending on the weather conditions)
- Hamad Al Kandari
- KSSC Club
Terms and conditions
- CLICK male customers only with student allowance transferred
- Diving certifications will be giving upon successful completion of the training course.
- Diving gear to be provided by the KSSC club.
- Participants’ family members may attend on days 3 and 4 for photo taking.
- The customers chosen randomly through the draw will be contacted to confirm their participation.
By registering to this training course, participants accept to be part of all bank communication on the event (press release, social media and video coverage).